I didn’t post about it at the time, but 2014 was a busy year!
- Said farewell to friends and moved back across the United States in May
- Married Ashley in October!
- Joined the Galveston Rugby Football Club
- Started the Galveston Technology Meetup
- Made new friends some of whom later left to lose sight of shore
2015 has been busy too:
- Started a Master’s in Software Engineering from the University of Texas.
- Bought a house
- Visited Omaha, New Orleans, and Asheville
- Attended 4 weddings and missed one other
2016 will be mostly surviving grad school and missing out on travel, rugby, a social life, and being fit.
But I’ll have a lot to blog about. So I got that going for me, which is nice.